It is currently 14. Dec 2018, 21:50

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Buu wanting to join NM :D (Failed)
PostPosted: 25. Sep 2013, 15:48 

Nick(ingame): Demon_dog, Gin, Buu
Clan experience: Was in VtX and Wpn for a while, it was about 2 years or so back now. Other then that im in SHW and tags ive created.
Playing time : All together about 5-6 years
[color=#80FF00]Why do you wanna join the Nightmares?[/color] They have a lot of good and helpful players. Not like the rest of the (assholes) in the game, I talk with many of them and I play in EU a lot and im looking for a active clan if possible. NM is my first choice. :)
Be realistically and tell us what your skills are? (Pro/Cons) Pros Id say im a very good team player, On some of my accounts my k/d is low due to sacing and or playing the objective of actually wining the game. Other then that im a very active Duel player and i feel like a very well rounded player. Cons Id say sometimes I get mad easy and rage but dont we all at some point :P. Also I have to say i need to work on my commanding more. Im decent but im slow.
What do you think about Teamplay? It very important without it theres no reason for a team....
Teamspeak available? (Yes/No) Yes.

Post subject: Re: Buu wanting to join NM :D
PostPosted: 25. Sep 2013, 20:06 

Good luck!

PostPosted: 25. Sep 2013, 20:54 

nice apply :)

welcome and good luck again Buu :)

peace Diwo

PostPosted: 17. Oct 2013, 15:45 

Sorry Buu you have received plenty of f2s due to your inactivity :?
Vote failed.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]