It is currently 24. May 2018, 16:01

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: indi apply
PostPosted: 17. Oct 2012, 22:43 

xDDDDDD semijew

PostPosted: 18. Oct 2012, 06:12 

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: 18. Oct 2012, 11:20 

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: 19. Oct 2012, 12:32 

я ебу дожились :o :o

PostPosted: 19. Oct 2012, 14:10 

mac wrote:
я ебу дожились :o :o

а почему бы и нет :)

PostPosted: 27. Oct 2012, 00:05 

well admit you're wrong and persecute me fucking thing! I understand that you're proud that you're NM and I like it all the same! from the clan NM I needed was only an axe for a video about the game! but on account of the fact that I do not have Yes fuck with him I am not a child! as you so! not particularly highly upset!

telling how it was : Played duel and I striker, a couple of times did LameStart not specifically just in the movement he came immediately started running away from me and stop a duel!" okay after lamestart but when he began to do so in the case of defeat of each of their play for some reason, didn't! in my view this duel: Predator chasing Legionnaire, and not the Legionnaire for the Predator all over the map!

PS: I'm not complaining just giving the impression of what a good player Yes Diwi?

PostPosted: 27. Oct 2012, 09:59 

Its not the best place to insult each other...
Diwo do your job!

PostPosted: 27. Oct 2012, 11:01 

vote 2-7 Fail!

CLOSED

PostPosted: 28. Oct 2012, 00:33 

reason for why i said this, telling me to Fuck off lame ref abuse and saying that im a little child. what do u expect me to say or do sit there and let u insulf me. :x well im not a child ether so im highly upset TOO!! :x :x And anyway i was trolling with the duels!! :D

PostPosted: 28. Oct 2012, 00:53 
Forum Admin

Okey first of all, We are sorry to tell you that your apply failed, Indi. Some actions from you and also the dispute with Stricker. Leaded us to decline your request for now. We want to have a peacefull community , in the clan and in Savage!

@that dispute right here:

If you want the axe in your video you could have asked us :) Its a pleasure to help you in any way you want.

But if thats the only reason why you wanted to join NM. It was right to decline you.

We understand that duels can be really annoying. Lamestarts. Lame duel styles etc...
Considering Strickers post and your appearance and behaviour at your server ( we all are thankful for your server and that you help savage to be alive :)). There might be still a little truth in his words.

Anyway, just dont duel anymore and enjoy the game on other servers and be nice!

PEACE;
EMOPLAYA

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next