It is currently 21. Sep 2017, 10:47

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] Go to page  1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: LazyFly (Failed)
PostPosted: 11. Jul 2013, 13:46 

this is kinda cheating, but i read Nightfox's application, seeing he is in Sun with me. and it really sums up what i want to get across. so i hope you dont mind but i will have a very similar application ;)
Nick(ingame): LazyFly
Clan experience: shw, Sun
Playing time: couple hours a day(on holidays, or a couple hours a week on school weeks)
Why do you wanna join the Nightmares? I am going to be completely honest, Sun is on a freeze for competitive play for a few tournaments until we get some players that are away back. So in the meantime many Sun players are looking to other teams for competition. I being one of those players. I would like to join Nightmares because I like the players on the team and feel I could contribute to the competitiveness of this team. I would like to make it clear that I am in no way leaving Sun that is my home and those players are my friends. I will however say that I will be loyal to nightmares in competitive play, in that I will not join any other team for competition unless NM is not in that competition.
Be realistically and tell us what your skills are? (Pro/Cons): I can command, and play the field. I am basically a utility player meaning where ever there is a need for me, whether that is temp support, offensive base killing or commanding I will fill it and play that role without any complaints. (more on the support role though, seeing i have 230+ ping on US servers i really cant tank stuff as easy, but dont take that the wrong way, i cant by all means still play(i got into sun didnt i? :P)
What do you think about Teamplay? I am an extremely team oriented player. teamwork outweighs the skill of individuals.
Teamspeak available? (Yes/No) i havent ever used teamspeak before, but im happy to try get it set up(i have a mic).

(not needed but recommended)
Name: Bodhi(bo-dee)
(Where do you live?) Australia
+ more info: seeing alot of sun players have joined nm(misch nightfox etc) i hoped it would be ok for me to follow the rest.
any questions just ask ingame.(or here i dont mind :))
catch ya round

Post subject: Re: LazyFly
PostPosted: 11. Jul 2013, 20:31 

Hello LazyFly :)
Wish you good luck !

PostPosted: 11. Jul 2013, 21:38 

yea welcome and good luck lazy

PostPosted: 11. Jul 2013, 22:47 

Goodluck bro! See ya in game!

-DiaR-

PostPosted: 11. Jul 2013, 23:35 

thanks guys!

PostPosted: 12. Jul 2013, 02:36 

Good luck man ^^ And welcome to the NM forums ;)

PostPosted: 13. Jul 2013, 14:36 

thanks grantboy!

PostPosted: 15. Jul 2013, 00:22 

hey i was just wondering, how long does this take in your clan?
fear not im not the impatient type, i waited a record breaking 3 months for Sun.
just curious.
:D

PostPosted: 15. Jul 2013, 15:57 

Tell me something how i can vote when i dont see you in game ?? when you ply ?

PostPosted: 15. Jul 2013, 23:19 

Yeah I picked a bad time sorry. :( (school just started) but I play on leet all the time. Soooo if you could take the time to ask someone there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] Go to page  1, 2  Next