It is currently 19. Oct 2017, 07:26

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: Master Yoda applying
PostPosted: 6. Feb 2012, 21:02 

SemiJew wrote:
Spawn just want to win games Mr.Van)))

and thats good for us.

than i can ask NM why they took me? (public whore and nicklamer?)

but you're still a nub :p

PostPosted: 6. Feb 2012, 21:13 

Foust wrote:
Ohh really? you minimized your bad behavior?
What about last night when you took my comm then you build a kinda stupid arcana and you waste my stone, after all this you start whining then flaming!???
anyway, I have nothing against you
GL

oh so this is the quote button ! great..
anyway,
it wasnt a stupid arcana. it suppose to block demo runners,
u didnt mark demo runners and they just came in and killed the useless towers u build,
what u need to do is block the back area of the base, and make healing spire that cant be demo runned.
i dont like noob comms. and comms who cant build a demo running proof base/healing spire, cant mark enemies, cant buff when asked - are noob coms.
not in the meaning that they just started to play the game, they might playing for years and still suck - i call it noob or suck.
i have nothing against you :mrgreen: but i have something against your commanding ;)

PostPosted: 7. Feb 2012, 10:57 

@Slayer We took you cuz u swear'd loyality iand improving, ur whore and nicklamer but still, on CW you managed to listen comm a bit (he he). Remember u still may flee from NM as fast as u got in, if u stop working on ya mate xD And after all: we do need and want you! , just give us chance

I know Razer/Spawn from .... lol from when I do play (as PijanyPowietrzem, back then in BPX!), he mostly is silent, but his behespawns are so fucking annoying... And when he is not silent he whines xD But thats to improve too I think

Kay Spawn, so, are you up for commanding on CW's, making minor orders (like: "summoner attacking shield, summkillers go back base!" or "go 2nd now guys!", "Someobyd sac the shield rest push and xxx and yyy stay base and defend!") then I'll fulfill rest of the orders, like: go scout, we need gold, pmine for tier 3 etc etc.... I may also stick silent on cw' this will make YOU responsible, for the orders and game at all. It us up to you.

I just wish to not see you behespawning and whining anymore. When do I have crisis times, I just undbind t and y in chat, when I want to whine.... typing "chat" word in console make me already better (wtf... u really entered console to whine cuz he self elec'd? sadness!) and I don't whine then xD

For me it is like... F1 for commanding's skills but...F2 for old days behaviour. I'll watch ya week carefully few days and we will see what will be stronger, Skill or behaviour xD

Peace

PostPosted: 7. Feb 2012, 18:06 

SemiJew wrote:
Spawn just want to win games Mr.Van)))

and thats good for us.

than i can ask NM why they took me? (public whore and nicklamer?)

NM took you because you has changed you are nice player now :)

Anyway, I didn't say Im judging on Spawn becuase Im Not an NM member..Im just trial

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 7. Feb 2012, 18:12 

Master Yoda wrote:
Foust wrote:
Ohh really? you minimized your bad behavior?
What about last night when you took my comm then you build a kinda stupid arcana and you waste my stone, after all this you start whining then flaming!???
anyway, I have nothing against you
GL

oh so this is the quote button ! great..
anyway,
it wasnt a stupid arcana. it suppose to block demo runners,
u didnt mark demo runners and they just came in and killed the useless towers u build,
what u need to do is block the back area of the base, and make healing spire that cant be demo runned.
i dont like noob comms. and comms who cant build a demo running proof base/healing spire, cant mark enemies, cant buff when asked - are noob coms.
not in the meaning that they just started to play the game, they might playing for years and still suck - i call it noob or suck.
i have nothing against you :mrgreen: but i have something against your commanding ;)

Your arcana didn't stand for 1 minute :mrgreen:

I didn't build arcana to block demo runners because I knew this map...Catas can get your buildings from far away, thats how they get your arcana.
After that, I build another arcana in the back so Catas can't get it again. (I have a healing spire in back from the begging actually)
And what are you talking about?! I buffed you like 100 time :mrgreen:

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 8. Feb 2012, 10:14 

interesting. and now, spawn and foust, give yours hands to each other, also invitation kiss and drop the problem.

Im sure spawn will hang commanding but once again it is all about his behaviour.

And... Somebody told me you share acc with Toxic. Is that truth?

PostPosted: 8. Feb 2012, 14:00 

Phoenix wrote:
Somebody told me you share acc with Toxic. Is that truth?

no, thats totally bullshit...
i dont even understand what does it mean to share account and what is it good for...
he is my brother but we dont live together (15 mins distance with a car)
so we have different computers, different internet, and different savage logins coz i dont know his password and he doesnt know mine,
and why would any of us will want to use the same account ?
alot of times we'r playing together and any1 can see both of our acounts, i really dont understand this kind of "accusation"

PostPosted: 8. Feb 2012, 14:49 

Master Yoda wrote:
i dont even understand what does it mean to share account and what is it good for...
"

2 Player use 1 Account. You could share for a example your account with your bro, he plays at night and you in the morning. So you'll get more kills, stats.

Master Yoda wrote:
he is my brother but we dont live together (15 mins distance with a car)

So we only need to check your and his IP. If there's are difference, it should be okay!

.. I trust you. GL ;)

PostPosted: 8. Feb 2012, 19:39 

Phoenix wrote:
interesting. and now, spawn and foust, give yours hands to each other, also invitation kiss and drop the problem.

Im sure spawn will hang commanding but once again it is all about his behaviour.

And... Somebody told me you share acc with Toxic. Is that truth?

Phoneix, what are you talking about?! :?:

I have no problem with spawn

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 8. Feb 2012, 21:45 

it was a jouck)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ] Go to page  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next