It is currently 24. May 2018, 16:02

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] Go to page  1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Quota (Failed)
PostPosted: 1. Jul 2012, 17:22 

Hi all ;

Some of you know me in game, especially EMOPLAYA,DIWO and Zap ; for others im Quota :D , admin of Funpark server and Multiplayer Humans server .

I was in NM clan already , but some of you asked to Emoplaya to remove me because i didnt apply for it . I know who cry first!! his name strats with S :) ( he is a little kid and was crying everytime about it !!!).

I started to play savage 2005 , first in mpuk humans server (was my favoris)... what next !!!? hmmm nothing ...

I would like to join NM, i think im so helpful for NM than this kid which name starts with "S"... Usually i dont like provokation but this guy need to be .... :x .

I have project with Emoplaya for NM, to create private training server .

best regards .

Quota.

Post subject: Re: Quota
PostPosted: 1. Jul 2012, 18:11 

Quota,

Tbh I was the guy who "cried" first about you having the NM icon. If you don't apply like every other guy who wants to join a clan you won't get the icon. And you want to join my clan, but you call me or other kids? Just think about this general things before you apply to us.
And to your apply, you're a funpark player, we are standart game players. In my opinion we don't need funpark players. AND !!!!!!!!!!RECRUITATION CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't you read?... sry for this maybe hard words but I'm a bit angry atm.

greetz

PostPosted: 1. Jul 2012, 18:32 

I just want to ask who the fuck is Zap :mrgreen:

PostPosted: 1. Jul 2012, 23:27 

Hey Quota mate <3

u are the best Quota...

GL and Cya ingame

PostPosted: 2. Jul 2012, 22:18 

Godzilla wrote:
Quota,

Tbh I was the guy who "cried" first about you having the NM icon. If you don't apply like every other guy who wants to join a clan you won't get the icon. And you want to join my clan, but you call me or other kids? Just think about this general things before you apply to us.
And to your apply, you're a funpark player, we are standart game players. In my opinion we don't need funpark players. AND !!!!!!!!!!RECRUITATION CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't you read?... sry for this maybe hard words but I'm a bit angry atm.

greetz

hey all;

Hello especially Godzilla, have you read my post? you have included (i think noooo!)? your name begins there with "S"?.
If I applied that is not to please you Godzilla (actually, I completely do not care about you!), I respect people in NM clan with whom I get along very well, and I would continue to respect them (Diwo, emopaya, zap, Dk);
the way in which you answer me gives me no desire to join NM.
Fortunately the other players are much smarter NM and friendly than you .
as some say: "Modesty is the cover of talent." (Godzilla It Seems Is not your case).

Best regards for Others NM players.

PostPosted: 3. Jul 2012, 02:25 

:O EMOPLAYA'S pc is defekt :O

PostPosted: 3. Jul 2012, 16:25 

If I have included?! This sentence doesn't make sense in any way. No my name doesn't begin with "S", but cause of that I mentioned in my previous post that I was the guy crying first about you having the NM icon. I opened a new thread extra for you to discuss who the fuck you are and why you have our icon.
I am not friendly? I think it is perspicuous that I am not that friendly to you than to other guys applying to us but if you call clan members kids I generally don't understand why you apply to us. I'm also not responsible for your desire to join us. And what does this "quote" contribute to this discussion, which anyway is senseless cause you won't join us while recrutation is closed.

Godz

PostPosted: 3. Jul 2012, 20:34 

:?

Whos "S"?

PostPosted: 3. Jul 2012, 22:37 

Godzilla wrote:
If I have included?! This sentence doesn't make sense in any way. No my name doesn't begin with "S", but cause of that I mentioned in my previous post that I was the guy crying first about you having the NM icon. I opened a new thread extra for you to discuss who the fuck you are and why you have our icon.
I am not friendly? I think it is perspicuous that I am not that friendly to you than to other guys applying to us but if you call clan members kids I generally don't understand why you apply to us. I'm also not responsible for your desire to join us. And what does this "quote" contribute to this discussion, which anyway is senseless cause you won't join us while recrutation is closed.

Godz

First hi to others players;

@Godzila !
As i told you in game read my post 2 or 3 times because it seems you are slow to understand what people mean !!.
I had deal with EMOPLAYA about my icon. he is a founder of NM and i explain him why i want to join NM ( i will not explain you why, because it will hard for you to understand it Mr.Godzilla !).
"Kids" who said that!! i was talking about one member ( it seems that you are such person called : divide and conquer !!)...and in my real life those people i ignore them (read 2-3 or more what i wrote Mr.Godzilla will be helpfull for me and others members).I will not spend more time to answer to you ( seems useless and not interesting !!)..
Sorry for others members , i apolozige about this incident..
I hope for others members success and fun in game :D ...i meet alot NM players and they deserve respect ; they know who i am and we had , we have and will have fun in game :D .
I will not spend time with person who isn't read post ; and use some words (of my posts) out of context!!!..( gift for Mr.Godzilla "i hope you will undestand what i mean "!)...

Best regards.

Quota.

PostPosted: 4. Jul 2012, 10:42 

Yeah it had cost some time to read your post a few times, and that what I was able to understand I answered you very clear. And you need to tell everybody in the clan why you want to join us, cause not EMOPLAYA decides if you join us, WE decide if you join us. And again, recrutation status: CLOSED.
I'm not slow to understand what people mean I'm just slow to understand what YOU mean because you can't articulate yourself very well.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] Go to page  1, 2  Next