It is currently 19. Oct 2017, 07:25

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] Go to page  1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Riddicks (Failed)
PostPosted: 28. Nov 2011, 12:02 

Hey boys and girls,

here is my apply ;)

My ingame Nickname is Riddick (at the old times my name was GP Maxi xD), I'm 17 years old. Well my clan experience ... I think it only were funclans since now (ELMO, Ne Sorry, UNiCORN and many more ... could tell more, but dont want to spam ... :D) and at least i had the Warrior Trial icon, cause i applied there. If you want to know why I applyed at warr first ? It was because of Mazera, he is a reallife mate, and so i tried to go to his clan ... but i failed, and now i apply for the clan of my choice. I play since 1,5 years or bit more. I want to join the Nightmares cause i want to play in CWs and FWs and cups, and because its a new great clan which will have, i think, chances in the future to become as great as sun is ... And because there are German players :D
Well, I guess my skills are good, but its allways like my day was ... if I had a great day, I can play 30-1 and if I have a bad day it can be 30-35 ... I think I have a good temp aim, sometimes I have good scenes with melee to as beast, but mostly I try to use my aim ... (or I play as summ). Im good with Human, (flux & coil ftw :D) and many coms like my demorunningskill :)
Yeah, what do I think about teamplay ... Teamplay mostly win games, if sun, SoN and evo wouldnt have such a good teamplay they wouldnt be so good in CWs. Well they have good coms and players too, but if you are okay as com and player, and you have a good teamplay, you have a big chance to win against good clans. -> Means, i think teamplay is really important. Teamspeak available -> Yes ;) I guess Diwo, Emo or someone saw me in teamspeak, and talked a bit too ...

+ what can be intresting ... I'm God-Ref on Qoutas Funpark.

Now the offgameinfos:
Name: Maxi
I live in Bavaria, in the greaaaat Allgäu. I guess i have a friendly character.

Thank you for your attention &hope you guys enjoy my apply.

//EDIT:If i want i can com to(both teams) ... My comming is not the best, but i train hard there too, and i can say about me that i won against guys like Ice ... :D yeah xD

If you have any questions, dont be shy, ask ;)

Last edited by Riddick on 29. Nov 2011, 18:35, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Riddicks Apply
PostPosted: 28. Nov 2011, 13:22 

hi and gl Riddick :)

PostPosted: 28. Nov 2011, 19:22 

gl Riddick :)

PostPosted: 29. Nov 2011, 11:28 

hey rid, yours vote is up, we will inform you about things :D regards

and gl

PostPosted: 29. Nov 2011, 18:34 

Phoenix wrote:
hey rid, yours vote is up, we will inform you about things :D regards

and gl

Thanks guyss ;)

PostPosted: 29. Nov 2011, 19:55 

wilkommen und gl riddick =)

PostPosted: 30. Nov 2011, 08:55 

Diwo wrote:
wilkommen und gl riddick =)

Danke ;) Habt ihr im Forum eig. die Englishe oder deutsche Sprache ? Weil wenn bei Warr oder so was auf deutsch kommt gehn die gleich immer ab :O

PostPosted: 30. Nov 2011, 09:28 

hehe jaja so ist das bei uns auch =)

normal reden und schreiben wir nur englisch. aber wilkommen und gl ist okay finde ich =)

emoplaya hat ein neues trial-icon, nur ich sehe ihn schon 3-4 tage nicht mehr =(

PostPosted: 30. Nov 2011, 11:23 

Mhm okay ;) Englisch is ja zum glück kein problem bei mir ... solangs nicht zu speziell wird :D
Joa, emo hab ich auch ewig nicht mehr gesehn ...

PostPosted: 30. Nov 2011, 17:54 

u guys know what do I think of using foreign languages here :C

rownie dobrze moge zaczac do was mowic po polsku i zaczniecie uzywac google translate :C

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ] Go to page  1, 2  Next